Enrolling from overseas

You can def enrol from overseas! Anyone visiting home, on exchange, or an OE who’s eligible to vote can do it. Here’s some options for how - and remember get it in before midnight on Sept 22!

  • Ask a registered voter to fill our the enrolment form on your behalf - just make sure they write ‘Elector Overseas - signed by their direction’ on the form next to their signature.
  • If you have a verified RealMe account you can enrol, check, or update your details online.
  • Go enrol at any New Zealand diplomatic post - here’s where they are
  • Call +64 9 909 4182 and ask to be sent an enrolment form

 Your electorate will be the one you lived in most recently for a month or more.

The Electoral Commission has way more info on enrolling from overseas.